Date Protection Guidelines Gasthof National
Your personal privacy is important to us.
What kind of data do we process and what for?
We only process data
- that we have received from you by e-mail or from the registration form and/or
- that is necessary or legally required for the fulfilment of the hosting agreement
- or data that we need to safeguard our interests.
- address data, the legally required data on the registration form
- data associated with the invoice
- time and duration of booking, cancellation and of changes
- your requests (p.ex. codes for late arrival, etc.)
- data to safeguard our interest, p.ex. outstanding invoices or non-compliance with guidelines
- communication with you before and after your stay (in particular by e-mail).
We only pass information on to third parties in case of legal requirement (police request) or in specific cases (p.ex. medical emergency).
For legal reasons, we are required to store invoice data for 10 years. We delete any and all data that is older than 11 years and is no longer needed.
Credit Card Data
Credit card data is not stored by us unless you request it explicitly so that we can debit your stay at each visit. In individual cases, we ask for your credit card data over the phone to obtain a financial guarantee. This information is safely stored by us and destroyed after your stay.
In the event you have booked your stay via our website, the credit card data is stored in the system of the company Kognitiv (see their data protection guidelines). The data can only be retrieved by us during a particular time frame to check your credit card or to debit the credit card in the event of no-show. The same applies for bookings via booking platforms. Please take note of the data protection guidelines of the respective provider.
As a general rule, guests do not receive any advertising mail or promotional e-mails. We reserve the right to send information by mail or e-mail once a year to regular guests (also guests who have stayed with us more than 5 times) and companies that book rooms with us on a regular basis.
Right of information
You can contact us any time to obtain all the information that is stored with us about you.
These guidelines are continuously expanded. Please find the current version on our website.
In the event you have questions regarding data protection, please contact: Amir Zukanovic